Just what I needed to see :)
Considering there are only three days left of winter break. Then back to waking up early, sitting through long, boring lectures, and hours of trying to do homework without getting too distracted.
I’ve got a few things that I am dreading:
- I have no idea how I am going to wake up a good three or four hours before I am now. Or go to sleep earlier. And I just realized I have to deal with traffic. Driving sucks.
- Speaking of driving, my school just totally changed up the entire drop off system and so the parking lot is going to be even more crazy hectic. Awesome.
- I haven’t done my winter break homework yet. I still have to read all of Pride and Prejudice and finish the packet to go with it… And put together my art sketchbook. Not to mention the college app stuff I’ve been putting off since Day One of break.
- The people. It was a nice three weeks without seeing certain people. Breaks are great because you get to chose who you see and talk to and stuff. I’m not really a people person. Not only that but I have an awkward break up situation to look forward to.
- Being away from my laptop for eight hours. No stumble upon. No oovoo. No Pinterest. And no tumblr. adlkfjeakhfjdhalk.
I’ll take two :) :)
- jessicabree reblogged this from shuaaas
- greeneyedgirl8 likes this
- shuaaas reblogged this from 1dmufinn and added:
- incessential reblogged this from 1dmufinn
- lenaastari reblogged this from 1dmufinn
- 1dmufinn posted this